→ Hi everyone,
Today I’m sharing with you what I’ve been loving throughout the month of August. August has been too well for me! My planner in August was literally all filled up with summer festivities. Here are my top 5 things:
- Summer Wedding, especially it’s one of my closest girlfriends, and I was her bridesmaid! I have a blog post, read it here.
2. Stranger Things: It is a Netflix summer hit show everyone has been talking about. I had some free time the last weekend of August, so I decided to tune in and gave it a watch. I finished 7 episodes on that one Saturday and stayed up until almost 4 a.m the next day. And of course, I finished watching the last episode that Sunday night! The show takes place in the 80s in Indiana, and a boy named Will goes missing. I should just leave it as that… Trust me those social media hypes about this show are definitely real!!! (Photo courtesy of Google Image)
3. MN State Fair: Minnesota State Fair is probably the most visited and talked about fair in the Midwest area. This year, it began on August 25th and lasted until Labor Day, 12 days total. I had a chance to go 3 times this year with family and friends. I got to try so many extremely unhealthy greasy fried fair food! There’s just something about the fair, the food, the people, the heat, and the summer that I truly enjoy!
4. My 4th favorite of the month is not one but two shoe purchases. The first pair I got was the Vince Camuto espadrille shoes for $30 from the outlet Opitz. Opitz is a local MN shop that sells designer goods like clothes, shoes, bags, and acessories for at least 70%. I only shop at their 90% sale section located in the back of the store. The second pair was a pair of black flat sandals from Saint & Libertine- New York, and I got them for $40 at Nordstrom Rack. Such steals!!! Immediately, I went ahead to pay and called it a day once I found these shoes. I was like, “I’m good. That’s all I need!!!” It’s true that you can never have enough black shoes!
5. Favorite outfit of the month is this off-shoulder denim jumpers paired with the espadrilles I’ve mentioned above. I’ve worn the jumpers with a choker with a big waist belt and higher heels to my friend’s bachelorette party couple weeks ago. So either way, the jumpers are super versatile and can be dressed up or down. Here I re-wore it on a more casual summer day out in uptown.
Hope you’ve picked up something that you like from this post! Go watch Stranger Things and as always, thanks for reading!
Have a great start of September, everyone!!!