I’m way pass due for November Favorites. But it’s better late than never! Here are my 5 things:
- My short hair and the Color Proof gel/creme styling product: As you might or might not know by now, I chopped my hair super short last month. Nikki, my hair stylist, was so happy to chop of almost 8 inches off from my messy tangled and damaged hair. She recommended me this product (picture below) to apply after styling. I use about 2 pump worth of 2 tiny shots of this product, spread it out with my fingertips, and massage it in the ends of my hair if curled or at the roots if it’s straightened. It instantly adds definition but doesn’t weigh down the hair which I love. I’ve pretty much use only this product ever since. If you have straight, flat, and short hair like me, give this product a try! I bought it at Nikki’s salon, Stephen’s hair salon located across Rosedale mall, in Roseville, MN. However, you can easily buy it online, here!·
- EASY, a Netflix show: The series consists of eight half-hour episodes of a group of friends in Chicago. It isall about love, sex, technology, and culture. I watched it with my boyfriend who didn’t live near, but we had each other on facetime and finish the show in 3 nights. We had a lot of fun watching it together! If you’re in a long distant relationship, try this method! Just make sure you both press the play button at the same time.
3. A few weeks ago, my boyfriend was in town visiting, and he kept talking about Restoration Hardware (RH), a furniture store that he visited in Texas and California. I had to go and see it for myself to see what the hype was about. So we went. In Minnesota, RH is located in the Galleria mall, near Southdale mall in Edina. This RH is way smaller compared to those in Colorado, Texas, or California one which has 3 floors and looks like mansions. I loved it so much that I wrote a blog post all dedicated to it, read it here!·
4. Did you catch my blog post about my first time trying pottery? It’s gotta be in my favorite of the month of November. Read it here if you wanna check it out for your next girls night or date night! Make sure you check for coupons on Groupon for deals on these kinds of activities. Here is our finished pots after glazing.
5. My fashion favorite this month for sure has to be this H&M shirt ruffled sleeves that I got for $9.99. I love how it adds instant subtle glam to a simple all black everything else.
Thanks for reading!
Have an amazing week, everyone! Can’t believe 2016 is coming to an end. Finish it strong!!!