Let’s have a peek into what are actually in my bag, shall we?
THE BAG: It’s the Proenza Schouler, Mini Elliot. Proenza Schouler is a New York based womenswear and accessories brand founded in 2002 by designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. The Mini Elliot is the closest dupe to the iconic classic PS11 which I’ve been dying to own for the past couple of years and costs almost 2k!!! Last summer, I made an impulse purchase because I needed a small black bag for my trip to San Francisco. I saw Proenza Schouler website was having a sale, so I did! I think I paid around $650 plus tax. Three weeks after, I finally got it through the mail and quickly found myself reaching for it as the everyday bag.
- Chanel cardholder for debit cards and IDs, sometimes cash. here
- Another cardholder with the keychain attached from Marc by Marc Jacobs. This I use to store coins and point cards from stores I frequent.
- Chanel finishing powder for touch-up Les Beiges
- Clean&Clear oil absorbing sheets here
- Bumble and Bumble dry shampoo Prêt-à-Powder. I love this stuff for my 2nd or 3rd oily hair days! Remember to really rub it in the roots to prevent any whiteness and fall-outs.
- Tom Ford Black Orchid, the cute tiny sample version I got from the 100 points reward at Sephora. I LOVE THIS SCENT!!! A small amount goes a long way, make sure to apply just a tiny amount for the scent can really get overwhelming. This can potentially replace my classic go-to Versace Bright Crystal one if I could ever afford for one! 😛
- Kat Von D liquid lipstick, in Lolita, a chestnut brownish rosy nude color!
- Mac lipliner, in Stripdown, my ultimate fav. nude all-over-color lip!!! A must-try!!!
- Marc Jacobs lipstick, a birthday perk thing I got as a part of the Sephora Rouge membership.
- Mac, in Russian Red, my iconic warm-toned red!
- Rosebud Salve lipbalm, I hate the packaging and the scent… but it does the job fixing my cracked lips and random dry spots.
- A pen, specifically the drawing pen I stole from my cousin. I love how extremely fine tipped this kind of pen is. I used to sketch using this pen way back when I took the drawing class.
- POMPOMS: Navy one from Target and the new white addition is from a local Francesca’s boutique shop
- Letter A, as my initial for An I got in China town from San Francisco. I kept searching for another A from NYC, but I had no luck.
That’s it! I took out the receipts and random trash bits, so you’re welcome! I rotate things inside the bag all the time, but having a smaller bag does simplify my life so much.
What’s in your bag? Let my know in the comment section below and thank you for reading!